View Of Media’s COVID Coverage Sours Since Trump

By Newsmax
Posted on 07/27/21 | News Source: Newsmax

Public approval ratings of COVID-19 media coverage are declining as the pandemic wears on and debates over vaccinations, vaccine passports, and face mask mandates continue.

In fact, there has been an 8-point decline in the public view of the media’s handling of the pandemic since the last month of the Trump administration.

Just 14% of American adults rate the media’s COVID-19 coverage excellent, and another mere 28% rate the media coverage of the ongoing pandemic as good, giving a combined 42% positive view of media’s handling of the COVID-19 crisis, according to the latest Rasmussen Reports poll.