Director of Nursing
Oakview Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
About the Position
Oakview Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, a CMS 4-star rated facility, offers the very best in post-acute rehabilitation services! Oakview has earned a reputation for providing excellent and compassionate nursing care.
Our 138-bed facility, located in Silver Spring, is seeking an experienced Director of Nursing to join our facility.
The DON is responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of nursing care and services provided to the residents. The DON plans, coordinates and manages all aspects of the nursing department for our facility. Crucial responsibilities leading the activities of the nursing staff and delivering clinical direction. The DON must possess the capacity to work well with an interdisciplinary workforce to ensure quality levels consistent with professional standards and goals.
The Director of Nursing:
• Accounts for the complete clinical operations of the facility.
• Oversees, directs, coordinates nursing staff to provide proper resident care consistent with standard nursing practices.
• Assures compliance with state, federal regulations, and company standards.
• Operates nursing department within budgetary guidelines as appropriate.
• Evaluates performance, skills, and job knowledge of nursing staff.
Must possess and maintain a current state license in good standing as a professional Registered Nurse (RN).
•At least two years of recent or current experience as a DON in a Long Term Care facility is required for this position.
•Must have thorough knowledge of state regulations and be able to interpret those regulations.
Location: Silver Spring, MD
For More Information, please contact Michael Skaist at 301-565-00300 or email@example.com